BREAKING NEWS

Kirstie Alley Says John Travolta is the "greatest love of my life."

Kirstie Alley has admitted her true feelings for her 'Look Who's Talking' co-star John Travolta by saying that he is the "greatest love of my life." The actress asserted that she fell for the star during filming the movie in 1989 where Travolta played her love interest.

"Believe me, it took everything that I had, inside, outside, whatever, to not run off and marry John. And be with John for the rest of my life," CBS News quoted her as saying in an ABC interview.

Alley insisted that she didn't marry Travolta because she feels that one needs to work hard to make marriage successful.

"Because I feel like when you marry someone you're supposed to work hard at it, and you're supposed to make it work," she added.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 All India Boxoffice|. Template Designed by OddThemes - WP Themes